A Leisure Destination for Staycation and Dining Experience
Dylan Thomas Birthplace, where Dylan Thomas was born, spent twenty-three years and wrote two-thirds of his work. The destination offers the lifestyle of Dylan Thomas in the Edwardian era. A new leisure destination for a staycation and dining experience This is not just a hotel in Swansea, this is a living museum, a uniquely intimate connection with the life of a great poet in Wales.
Also, the house is a perfect start point for tours of the haunts of Dylan both locally in the Uplands; Swansea, Mumbles and Gower, and further afield to Laugharne and West Wales as part of our Cradle to Grave tour.
* Former US President Jimmy Carter has lent his voice to welcome visitors to the birthplace
+ Prince Charles visited the Birthplace on 14th December 2012
* Five-Star Self-Catering accommodation by the Visit Wales Star grading scheme
* The Best Place to Stay by the Hudson’s Heritage Special Judges Award 2017
* Featured in Lonely Planet's Great Britain Travel Guide 2019
* 2019 Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor
* NO.3 of 112 Things to Do in Swansea on Tripadvisor