COVID 19 UPDATE
Do Not Go Gentle they said so we at the Birthplace are fighting back. We may be closed for the forseeable future but we have a great plan for a dynamic future. It's a plan from which you - our loyal customers and friends - can benefit - choose from our UNIQUE EXPERIENCES and REWARDS as well as our PAY IT FORWARD Vouchers which give you a 20% discount on future bookngs
We haven't been voted the Best Small Attraction in Swansea Bay 2019 for nothing as there is so much to see and do at the Dylan Thomas Birthplace.
This is the family home where Dylan Thomas was born, lived for twenty-three years and wrote two-thirds of his published work. The house offers glimpse into the lifestyle of Dylan Thomas in the Edwardian era - a wonderful new leisure destination for a staycation or dining experience This is not just a hotel in Swansea, this is a living house steeped in the Edwardian era, a uniquely intimate connection with the life of a great poet in Wales. We have vouchers available for many activities and events - including our famous Welsh Afternoon Teas from Florrie Thomas' pantry - the perfect gift
The house is also a great starting start point for tours of the haunts of Dylan both locally in the Uplands; Swansea, Mumbles and Gower, and further afield to Laugharne and West Wales as part of our Cradle to Grave tour.
* Former US President Jimmy Carter has lent his voice to welcome visitors to the birthplace
* Prince Charles visited the Birthplace on 14th December 2012
* Five-Star Self-Catering accommodation by the Visit Wales Star grading scheme
* The Best Place to Stay by the Hudson’s Heritage Special Judges Award 2017
* Featured in Lonely Planet's Great Britain Travel Guide 2019
* 2019 Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor
* NO.3 of 112 Things to Do in Swansea on Tripadvisor
For more information, please call (+44)01792472555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org